Lives are not saved by AEDs alone. People save lives — using AEDs. Real CPR Help guides you in delivering high-quality CPR. Integrated, real-time feedback provides visual and audio prompts to “Push Harder” or confirms when you are doing “Good Compressions,” keeping you on track to administer potentially life-saving CPR. In addition to step-by-step audio prompts, Real CPR Help technology includes a compression depth indicator that provides real-time visual guidance to help you deliver the best possible CPR.
Ready for the Rescue
The AED needs to be ready to use at a moment’s notice. The AED Plus defibrillator can withstand many environmental conditions and has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it’s ready for the rescue.
- Real CPR Help provides real-time CPR feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions
- Audio prompts and visual icons complement the American Heart Association’s Chain of Survival
- Easy-to-place, one-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes
- Fully automatic feature available — unit will deliver a shock on its own when a shockable heart rhythm is detected
- Rugged design with an IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Automatic self-testing helps ensure a state of readiness.