Baseball is the game we learn to love as kids… and there’s no reason why we must stop playing merely because our younger days and playing skills are passing us by. Baseball is a game for all ages as you’re never too old to play and continue to enjoy the greatest game on earth.
Since being founded back in 2003, our Mission has been to provide a fun, friendly, competitive and safe environment where baseball nuts over the age of 50 years; from Milton and the surrounding communities, can continue to play the game they love.
- The ball season normally starts on the first Monday in May and ends in mid Sept.
- For 2024, the league registration fee is $225 if paid prior to the “early bird” deadline and $250 if paid after
- The season consists of a 24-game season over the 19-week period. Most weeks each team plays 1-game but each team does have 5 2-game weeks during the season
- All games are 7-innings and from 6:45 to 8:30pm played at the Maplehurst Diamond – 401 & Martin Street, Milton ON
- All league games are played on either a Mon, Tues. or Wed. with the very rare Thurs. The only exception is the Leagues Championship Day Tourney which is held in Sept. on a Sat.
- The caliber of players is a combination of some good, some not-so-good and a lot of used-to-be-good!
- Teams are chosen and balanced each year by assigning players to teams by way of a draft subject to player ratings
- 5 teams of 15 players including a Team & Asst. Mgr.
- Defensively, 11 players take the field each inning
- Offensively all players are in the batting line up all game and everyone gets equal playing time
- All games are “self-umpired” with the team at bat supplying the umpires
- Rainouts during the regular season are counted as ties and are not rescheduled
- The league ending championship day games held in Sept. at Brookville Park are a single knockout tournament format with a free barbecue – a very nice family day!
- Included in the league fee are 2 tickets to the year-end banquet/dance at the Grand Chalet in Milton ON
- The league hosts a fun annual golf day typically scheduled for the end of June (not covered in league registration fee’s)